F7 Test2: "Could not find kernel image: linux" when booting from DVD

Hello,

when I boot from F7 Test2 DVD I get an error message right after booting
"Could not find kernel image: linux". First I thought it is because I
only have SATA in my computer but this message appears also when I boot
my old DELL inspiron 8000 using the DVD.

Is this a known problem?

Guido