Installing F7t2 onto existing software RAID

Has anyone else tried this?  In my case, my existing software RAID
devices don't show up, and mdadm complains about "no devices found",
when I try to start a device on VT 2 (mdadm -A /dev/md0 /dev/sd[cd]5).

These are PATA drives, so theor names and device numbers did change, but
software RAID devices are *supposed* to survive that.

Anyone?  Thanks!

(BTW, if I boot the live CD, the devices aren't started automatically,
but mdadm is able to start them.)

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com