Re: Installing F7t2 onto existing software RAID

dragoran wrote:
> try booting with linux nodmraid and see if it works...

Will try that.

> else welcome back bug 217291 (and other related bugs) ;).

Well, I've been using this software RAID setup since RH 8 or so, so I
doubt it's exactly the same as that bug.

> have seen this here to, can be cause there are no raid modules in the
> initrd.

Nope.  I've confirmed that the RAID modules are loaded in the anaconda
environment.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com