Re: F7T2 VNC install

On 03/03/07, Andrew Parker <andrewparker bigfoot com> wrote:

WFM (well, the colours do).

presume the colours shouldn't be affected by the physical video card at all?

radio buttons that are checked/not
checked are barely discernable - you can see there's a difference, but

you're not sure which is selected.

as well as a rectangle of colour behind the check/radio boxes, I get
what looks like either a cross, or a vertical bar, sounds like I
should bugzilla, I have installed the box now, but can reboot it to
screenshout partway through an install then abort it.