Re: Gnome required?

On Monday 05 March 2007 05:36:13 Terry Polzin wrote:
> I install F7T2  specifically selecting no GNOME.  What happens when I log
> in   GNOME starts?  I try to remove GNOME via yum group remove and it wants
> to remove openoffice and other things I want.

There are currently some packages that require part of the gnome stack, things
in gtk, things that use gnome features, etc..  Some of these are fairly low
level, like firstboot, or system-config-*.  I think one of the anaconda logs
shows what things are being brought into your package list and why, but I
can't recall which one.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora