Re: how do you create the install disc for pungi

On Sunday 04 March 2007 23:24:11 Jim Cornette wrote:
> Also, why are the rpms outside the RPMS directory?

We're trying to move away from having an RPMS/ directory at all.  They should
all just be under Product/   In our case, that would be Fedora/.  There is
still a script in anaconda-runtime I do believe that makes the RPMS dir, I
haven't coded to clean that dir up in pungi yet (if ever).

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora