virt-manager andd CD isos

  Hello there,
         I am trying to install Scientific Linux as a virtual system
under FC7-T2. There are only multi-CD isos and if I try to install
from the (RAM) versions of those the installation proceeds to the
end of the first CD, but then asks for the second one.
   Does anyone know how I can give it the 2nd?
                Thank you,
                   Bill

Bill Murray       w j murray rl ac uk     (41)-1235-446256