Re: virtual consoles are blank after resuming.

2007/3/6, Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au>:
Okay, I should have reported this one ages ago, but my virtual terminals
go blank after I resume from a suspend.

Anyone else seeing this?

I get that too. Some video card drivers apparently do not get
reinitialized properly. What's your video card? I have an ATi Radeon
XPRESS 200M here. Had to use acpi_sleep=s3_bios to even get X Window
back after resume.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley