Re: What happened to f7 images directory?

On Friday 09 March 2007 11:47:03 Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> The f7 images directory disappeared this morning. There is a new directory
> named buildinstall.tree.2006 which is empty.
> Is this just some kind of error or are the various images getting moved
> or discontinued?

There was a compose error.  I removed the call to createrepo in anaconda's
buildinstall, as the final step to ridding ourselves of the base/ directory.
However our internal compose tool wasn't doing the createrepo step I thought
it was, so buildinstall failed.  I'm fixing our internal compose tool that
makes rawhide.  Pungi already copes with this (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora