Re: What happened to f7 images directory?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 09 March 2007 11:47:03 Bruno Wolff III wrote:
The f7 images directory disappeared this morning. There is a new directory
named buildinstall.tree.2006 which is empty.
Is this just some kind of error or are the various images getting moved
or discontinued?

There was a compose error. I removed the call to createrepo in anaconda's buildinstall, as the final step to ridding ourselves of the base/ directory. However our internal compose tool wasn't doing the createrepo step I thought it was, so buildinstall failed. I'm fixing our internal compose tool that makes rawhide. Pungi already copes with this (:

Why not replace the internal compose tool with Pungi and eradicate this mess?

Rahul