Re: rawhide report: 20070310 changes

On Saturday 10 March 2007 12:57:25 Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Repositories are still broken; at least for x86_64 where I peeked.
> There are new packages but repodata are from yesterday, hence
> out of sync and yum will get into troubles, and directories
> like images and isolinux have not a single file in those.

Perhaps your mirror is out of date.  The work I did yesterday to produce the
late rawhide should include having images.  At the same time we're doing away
with the RPMS/ dir and instead dropping the packages directly into Fedora/
and doing away with the base/ directory as well.  I just checked today and
without any changes to the code there is still an images/ directory full of
images, and the repodata seems correct.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora