Re: FC7t2 Installation Woes

Title: Re: FC7t2 Installation Woes

-----Original Message-----
From: McBroom, Robert C
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:48 PM
To: 'fedora-test-list redhat com'
Subject: Re: FC7t2 Installation Woes

I don't think it got anywhere close to starting an X server.  How would I get a shell prompt to look at stuff on the ramdrives anyway?

Robert McBroom

Rewrote the iso to a DVD-R instead of RW as I've had media problems before.  Previously the media check never came up.  With the new burn it does and says the disk is good.  Now I get further into an install.  However, the search for previous installations hits some kind of error and drops to a text console saying that the install failed and 'return' will reboot my system.

Robert McBroom