RE: FC7T2 Dual Boot issues.

Thanks for the pointers.  For the record, the solution I
got to work was to boot the system and at the grub stage2
countdown to boot press enter.   I pressed 'c' to get
the grub prompt.  Then I entered the commands
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0,0)

This installed the boot loader in the /dev/hda1 partition.
Note that the partition numbers in grub are zero based while
in /dev they are 1 based.

I can now boot both systems.  I have them sharing the same
/home and swap directorys.

Bob Styma