RE: FC7T2 Dual Boot issues.

________________________________

> 	From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of cornel panceac
> 	Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:20 PM
> 	To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
> 	Subject: Re: FC7T2 Dual Boot issues.
>

> 	or just copypaste the relevant lines from f7t2 grub.conf to
centos grub.conf ....
> 	this should work imho

I believe you are correct.  However, with beta systems like FC7T2 and
CentOS 5Beta
new kernels show up real often and the copy would have to be repeated on
a regular
basis.  The technique I settled on, which matched what the CentOS
install was trying
to do takes care of the kernel issue automatically.

Bob Styma