Re: F7Test2: "Cannot mount volume" after my last update

On Fri March 16 2007 19:30:13 Guido Ledermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I connect my USB disk I get an error message (graphically) saying
> "Cannot mount volume"
> Error org.freedektop.Hal.PermissionDenied
> Details: Permission denied: Not in active session
>
> Any hints? Anyone can cormirm this behaviour?
>
> Guido

Yep its here to with dvd & usb automounting gnome gives me the dialog you
mentioned plus the very informative one with just a stop sign and no text???
rewinding hal* to 5.8 and ConsoleKit brings back dvd automounting but usb
mounts are still dead on the desktop :-(

...dex

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html