Re: ipw3945 not working with kernel 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6

On 3/20/07, Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto ornl gov> wrote:
Hi,

I get the following error on my DELL Precision M90 which uses the
ip3945:

You will have to check with one of the other repositories (freshrpms,
etc) for items to get the ipw3945 working. If it was working in the
past, but doesnt work now.. then it is probably that the module needs
an update from whatever repository you got ipw3945 from.