suspend not working on fc7 (rawhide)

Suspend has stopped working on my Dell Inspiron 9300.

FWIW I'm using the nvidia driver, but mostly because suspend (or more
correctly resume hasn't worked with the 'nv' driver since FC5  - I've
bz'ed it).

It was working about 10 days ago, but now tells me that it has failed
and to check the help files.

I've done this and all seems fine:

[rodd localhost ~]$ lshal | grep can_suspend
  power_management.can_suspend = true  (bool)
  power_management.can_suspend_to_disk = true  (bool)
  power_management.can_suspend_to_ram = true  (bool)
[rodd localhost ~]$ gconftool-2 -R /apps/gnome-power-manager | grep can
can_hibernate = true
 can_suspend = true
[rodd localhost ~]$

Anyone else noticed suspend no longer working.

R.

 It's much better on my side"