Re: OpenOffice 2.2.0-12.1 crashes when opening any documents

I just tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the original version for Test 2 (2.2.0-8) but it still will not work. I know for a fact it worked when I installed Test2 becuase the documents I tried opening were ones I created with 2.2.0-8 so something else must be causing it.

Carlo Wise

Horst H. von Brand wrote:
Carlo Wise <bcwise speakeasy net> wrote:

Cannot open any documents with this version. Have tried opening .odt,
.doc, .xls docs and the program crashes)closes) every time.

Fedora rawhide, up to date on i686. Works fine (just printed out a .doc, in
fact).