Please include gparted and ntfs-3g in LiveCD

I am not sure if we are in time for this, but I'd like to see gparted
and ntfs-3g on the test3 liveCD (assuming one will be spinned...)

Reason: I'd like to test if/how is possible to take a working Windows
only machine, resize the partition and install Test3 onto it...