Re: New list: fedora-qa-list

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 15:55 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 14:30 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> > fedora-qa-list
> Why keep using the list at the end?  Is there another fedora-qa that
> needs to be distinguished or something?  Not trying to be a smartbutt,
> just thought I hard that was going to not be used anymore on newly
> created lists.

I've been waiting two months for people to figure out all of these
*incredibly* important details, like whether lists should have -list,
and do we really need a fedora-qa-list? and maybe we should move them to
lists.fedoraproject.org? and so on.

When people actually make some damn decisions about that stuff, let me
know and I'll be happy to change it. Until then, we need a list, so I
created one that follows current conventions.