Re: FC7T2 Yum - Excessive Dependencies?

>try updating yum first ; 3.1.5 should be MUCH faster
> Bob Styma

Upgrading yum fixed serious upgrade problems
yum -y upgrade yum
yum clean all
service yum-updatesd restart

Now dependences were resolved and downloads started.
It was necessary to run yum clean.

There are many packages updates backed up to I'm leaving it to do it's think and will check it after dinner. I suppose the update could still fail.
For some reason yum ver 3.1.4 was reporting conflicts between existing packages and release updates. upgrading to yum 3.1.5 solved at least this problem.