Unable to start X after the latest update in rawhide

Hi

After getting all the updates I am unable to start X from runlevel 3. Running startx exists with this last error

"waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE "built-ins" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing."

In runlevel 5 GDM starts but I get logged out of GNOME or even fluxbox (which I installed to test this) within a few seconds.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Rahul