Re: Unable to start X after the latest update in rawhide

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Dan Young wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
In runlevel 5 GDM starts but I get logged out of GNOME or even fluxbox
(which I installed to test this) within a few seconds.

Is anyone else seeing this?

rm /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/zz-liveinst.sh

Duh. I saw that mail about the problem earlier. Thanks. That fixed it.

Rahul

I read the message too and did not think anything regarding the script problem. Of course I had other problems since I tried to roll back the nv driver before starting X. Thanks Dan! And thanks for dual booting Fedora. (Devel and FC6)

Jim