Trying to identify a mono problem

Hi,

First, really sorry about posting this between two different mailing
lists, but it's an important problem!

http://nodoid.homelinux.org/csharp/dl/ctrix.exe

This is a little game I did in less than an hour this morning, but it's
exhibiting an annoying problem - the keypress events aren't doing
anything.

I've tried it under Win32 and there isn't a problem. Under Mono 1.2.3
(Fedora Rawhide) the key press events do nothing. Can folks using either
1.1.18 (FC6) or on any other mono-supported platform confirm this
behaviour.

The source was compiled on my Linux box, has never smelt Win32 and is
free from nasties.

Keys : Z (left) X (right) K (rotate) M (drop) Esc (Quit)

TTFN

Paul