F7Test3: dropped to login screen (maybe German only?)

After installing F7Test3 i386 I was not asked about Firewall, Selinux etc. I could not add any user or something like that. Is that may caused by this "plural" bug that also hits system-config-user when you install F7 in German?

I have not read about this issue from our English testers, yet. Are there any German installers who can validate my suspicions? Sebastian, maybe?

Guido