Re: F7Test3: dropped to login screen (maybe German only?)

Am Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:12:18 +0200
schrieb "Guido Ledermann" <guido ledermann googlemail com>:

> After installing F7Test3 i386 I was not asked about Firewall, Selinux
> etc. I could not add any user or something like that. Is that may
> caused by this "plural" bug that also hits system-config-user when
> you install F7 in German?
>
> I have not read about this issue from our English testers, yet. Are
> there any German installers who can validate my suspicions?
> Sebastian, maybe?
>
> Guido

Yes. I've also seen that before (also in english version and also
in gnome version AFAIR): After rebooting, firstboot won't start and X is
only starting with the cross on grey ground. After hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL
kdm shows up. When I reboot then, firstboot is starting normal.
I guessed that this is caused by nv (there was an issue discussed
earlier on this list). But I haven't had the time to look into this
further.

Sebastian