Re: USB stick not writeable as user

Yes that is what I have found. Right now can only be mounted in Root.
Test 2 worked the same. I hope this changes. I don't want to go root
to read or write to my usb flash ram.

On 3/31/07, Guido Ledermann <guido ledermann googlemail com> wrote:
With F7Test3 my USB stick (FAT32) is mounted /dev/sdd1 on /media/disk
type vfat (rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=hal). Being not root, I can't write
on it. I'm sure that I could write on it with F7Test2.

Can anyone confirm this change?

Guido