Re: can't install F7T3 off usb hard disk from DVD iso file with boot.iso

On Saturday 31 March 2007 11:39:47 John Poelstra wrote:
> I'm not so concerned about "askmethod" per say, I just liked the
> flexibility of being able to pass arguments at the beginning of the
> install, kickstart being one of many.

I thought it was part of the text on screen, you hit "tab" to adjust what
options are passed.  This is the equiv to the boot: prompt.  Hit tab, add '
kickstart ks=foo' or whatever other options you need to pass into the
kernel/installer.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora