problem with iwlwifi

Amit Rana amit.rana at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:13:18 UTC 2007

Hi,
 I have installed the new kernel but it didnt boot. It kept on hanging
at one of the following message alternatively

PCI: setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1c.3 to 64
PCI: setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1e.0 to 64
NET: Registered protocol family 2

TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
TCP reno registered

 Anyway this is a common problem which I had been facing since start.
First installer didnt start, even rescue disk's boot process hangs. I
will create a new thread for this problem, will write again later if I
am able to boot with the new kernel.

Regards,
Amit.