yum repos?

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri May 11 03:43:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 19:58 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:
> Which repos are we supposed to use now?  I read something when it
> went by that F7test was going to change?  I can't seem to update or
> install any new programs.  I will admit that I did play with the
> enabled bits and have forgotten which ones :-).

A standard F7Test4 installation would have fedora-development and
fedora-extras-development enabled. We haven't pushed out any new
packages since May 2, because of the merge. We're hoping to start that
again tomorrow.

I'm not sure if we're planning on changing the repo files immediately,
but fedora-extras-development will probably be dead - all the new
packages should just appear in one unified repo.

Hope that helps!

-w