Kernel support for older cards

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 08:31:10 UTC 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007, John Reiser wrote:
> > The card I'm particularly concerned with is a PCI video-capture card that
> > requires the zoran driver.
>
> Whenever there is any question about a specific PCI card, then the answer
> must include the relevant output from the following commands
> (run as root; usually lspci is in /sbin):
>
>     lspci; lspci -n; lspci -vv

I didn't think it necessary as I was asking about support for a specific
driver.  :-)  However, here is the info you requested:

00:0b.0 Multimedia video controller: Zoran Corporation ZR36057PQC Video
cutting chipset (rev 02)

00:0b.0 0400: 11de:6057 (rev 02)

00:0b.0 Multimedia video controller: Zoran Corporation ZR36057PQC Video
cutting chipset (rev 02)
        Subsystem: Miro Computer Products AG DC10 Plus
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 32 (500ns min, 4000ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 19
        Region 0: Memory at ea014000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Anne