Problems with resume after suspend to disc (motherboard fans not work)

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Fri May 11 20:15:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,
	I am using rawhide with the latest kernel but this has been happening since
FC6, although I did never had time to report the bug (I think).

	My laptop is a HP Compaq nx8220, everytime that I hibernate when I resume the
computer the laptop funs do not work. The result is that the temperature
raises and sometimes the cpu shutsdown with the indication that the critical
temperature (105 C) has been reached. If I restart the computer the
motherboard fans start again in the highest possible speed and the computer
returns to normal.

	Is there any possible solution to avoid this problem?

	Should I report this to bugzilla? If so which data should be filled?

	Regards,
--
José Abílio