Fc7-t4 Radeon DRI problems.

Joshua Andrews josh at wavefood.com
Thu May 17 23:44:37 UTC 2007

Video card is a Radeon 7200.

I was having trouble with blender not drawing windows properly and I
discovered that disabling dri forces GLcore to load and then blender
works fine.

Also, often after ending an X session and dropping to console I find the
screen is a total mess like split in two and displaying gibberish--at
that point I can only reboot or restart X, however this problem does not
seem to be related to DRI being loaded. As X closes down there is a
brief flash of a bug report window but it goes by too fast to read and
there does not appear to be anything about errors in the xorg log.

-J