Gnome desktop does nothing no icons

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 03:54:50 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us>
To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:39:12 PM
Subject: Re: Gnome desktop does nothing no icons

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 17:13 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> [...]
Have you deleted the user files in /tmp ?  I find that I have to
sometimes delete them twice before gnome loads successfully.

No I did not delete the files in /tmp.  Apparently GNOME is back.  I do not know what did the trick. Will confirm tomorrow as I boot the machine again.  I need to work now on sound.

Regards,

Antonio
To unsubscribe: