Re: FC7, how many lines of code?

mmmmmm, very interesting, thanks!

I'm gonna guess 100M with Openoffice, Firefox, OS etc.

On 5/25/07, Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
On 25/05/07, Dr. Diesel <dr diesel gmail com> wrote:
> How many lines, in an average installation, including OpenOffice?

Hang on.

1...2...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_lines_of_code

This is like one of those jars of sweets at the fayre where we alll have to
guess how many jelly beans are in it and the one with the closest gets the
jar. In this case, the winner can have an iso of Fedora 7 from
http://fedoraproject.org

Do you count comments as code?

I'm starting the guessing at 63'564'930 whilst someone runs:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386/repoview/sloccount.html

on F7 - RC2

Cheers!
Chris