RE: Newest kernel Fedora (2.6.21-1.3194.fc7) killed ndiswrapper

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 13:53 -0400, Arch Willingham wrote:
> Oh crud....does that mean I have to get into all that compiling my own
>  version of the kernel stuff I have read about? Is it normal for them
>  to compile the kernel with that switch turned off?

Yes. Enabling that switch reduces system performance so we can get
debugging info. So it's normally disabled.

For what it's worth, I successfully compiled and loaded ndiswrapper just
now, using the 3194 kernel. Maybe you just need to clean out your
ndiswrapper directory, or get a newer version of ndiswrapper.

-w