How to stay on appropriate updates for F8 testing

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Thu Nov 1 15:26:42 UTC 2007

Please forgive, this is my first rawhide to release experience.
Which (yum) repositories[2] should I be following to keep my machine
up-to-date for testing and reporting against the F8 set?  I can't get the ISOs
because of no torrent access, but I want to be able to give good feed back
through the planned GA release date[1].

I ask because a few messages[3]  have been confusing (to me) in the last few days.

Thanks.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

[2] fedora/linux/development/$basearch/os/ ??
     fedora/linux/updates/???

[3] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-October/msg01149.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-November/msg00000.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-November/msg00016.html