More seeders for F8-rc2-dvd-x86_64

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:26:01 UTC 2007

on 11/1/2007 11:34 AM, Justin Conover wrote:

> On 11/1/07, *David Boles* <dgboles at gmail.com <mailto:dgboles at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     on 11/1/2007 8:56 AM, Justin Conover wrote:
>     > Please, so I can test it!  :P
>     >

>     Wait about one week and you can have the release.  :-)
>
>     --
>
>       David
>

>     --
>

> Really.... :)
>
> I know, but I like to test them all and file bugs if need be.

This release has been out for about a month or so. The Fedora 8 release
will be based on this and the bug fixes made since the this test release.
Any bug(s) that you might find in the test release will have already been
caught and fixed. Or might still be in the Fedora 8 release if they were
missed or minor.

To start to test this release, at this late date, would be IMO a waste of
your time.

If you *really* still want this ISO go here:

ftp://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/releases/test/7.92/Fedora/x86_64/iso/

This URL will probably line-wrap.

Enjoy.
--

  David