Printing problems and SELinux hcid/bluetooth_t issues.

Rick Stevens rstevens at internap.com
Fri Nov 2 18:00:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 17:06 +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 09:54 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
> > I just removed cups (and the stuff that depended on it), purged that
> > directory and reinstalled (along with all the things that depended on
> > it).  As soon as I bring up System-->Printing, I get that same error
> > pop-up.
>
> Okay, having done that, please show me the output of 'lpstat -s'.
> Please note: I need to see the actual output, not a description of
> it. ;-)

You gots it:

[root at bigdog cups]# lpstat -s
no system default destination
device for BigJet: ///dev/null
device for LABCprinter: ///dev/null
device for Lexmark: ///dev/null
device for Xerox: ///dev/null

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens at internap.com -
- CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
-                He who laughs last thinks slowest.                  -