Re: Rawhide schedule changes - info for testers

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:33:37 -0500
Will Woods <wwoods redhat com> wrote:

> At some point close to release (PR1? RC1?) we'll do the fedora-release
> repo switch (like we did with F8) to pin everyone to the final
> release; this time, though, we'll remember to sign the packages first.
>
> I'm not sure if we've decided what day that'll be yet. Jesse?

I don't have an exact date yet.  We'll start signing either shortly
before or right at the final freeze date, so it's plausable that PR1
will have packages signed with the fedora key, vs unsigned or signed
with the rawhide/test key.

--
Jesse Keating