Re: update killed X

I am not seeing any packages marked for update currently.  Still no X
Thanks

On 10/4/07, Ben Little <bjaming gmail com> wrote:
Sorry, applying updates right now, I will update on status

thanks

On 10/3/07, Antonio Olivares < olivares14031 yahoo com> wrote:
as of todays updates 20071003, on a Toshiba Laptop X does not start anymore.

Booting hangs

system-config-display
and
Xorg -configure

both fail miserably.  Laptop was working fine till I applied todays updates.  What should I do?

I have been restarting machine about 4 to 5 times with same results.  No X.

Thanks,

Antonio