Fedora 7 Test Update: kdepim-3.5.7-10.svn20070926.ent.fc7

Mail List lists at sapience.com
Sat Oct 13 01:20:12 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007 09:44:16 pm updates at fedoraproject.org wrote:
>----- Fedora Test Update Notification
> FEDORA-2007-2473
> 2007-10-11 01:43:58.232914
>-----
>
> Name        : kdepim
> Product     : Fedora 7
> Version     : 3.5.7
> Release     : 10.svn20070926.ent.fc7

    Thank you - there are some nice improvements - and has been stable so far
in my testing - which is imap and pop servers. I do not use kmail for my
enterprise due to its (still :-(() lacking  html compose/reply support -
which in my view are an absolute necessity for busines/ enterprise setting
today.

  Anyway - thank you for this - thumbs up so far ...

  Do you know of full support for HTML is in the cards by any chance - i'd
switch back from thunderbird / evo if i could - its the only major feature
still missing ?

thanks.