rawhide i686 live image

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:15:27 UTC 2007

On 10/12/07, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat.com> wrote:
> Nice! I like this way of testing rawhide BTW. Super easy.

I whole-heartedly concur. This allows me to test on systems that I
can't install on.

> 6) Why transmission BT client? FWIW, ktorrent seems better.

I am liking Transmission quite a bit in F7 (the F8 version even more).
Are all the graphical toolkits that ktorrent requires included on the
LiveCD?

> 7) system tools/ power statistics: this is only for laptops, no? Might
> be interesting to have this tool measure cpu idle states in addition to
> battery usage. Could be cool.

The power applet gives info in the UPS status if you have the data
cable plugged in. The F7 version of power manager works great with my
APC UPS. I will have to check if UPS info is in here too once I finish
downloading the rawhide LiveCD.

/Mike