Latest updates missing signature

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 11:56:33 UTC 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:51:44 +0200
Antonio <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com> wrote:

> tnx It did the trick.
> Why fedora and updates were triggered on and development was off
> remains a mistery for me....after recent updates :-)

This was a timing error on my part.  I wanted to get the final
fedora-release package out there early, so that people who wanted to
move from rawhide to Fedora 8 just had to turn off development now.
Mirror manager is redirecting all fedora 8 repo requests to the rawhide
repo until we have the F8 repo ready.  This way you could "pin"
yourself to Fedora 8 and it will just happen for you.

Unfortunately I forgot about the gpg enforcement of these repo
configurations, and the Fedora 8 packages aren't yet signed.  This will
be taken care of over the next couple days.

--
Jesse Keating