Fedora install method - Hard Drive - how to use lvm ?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 28 12:42:19 UTC 2007

It seems that when installing Fedora, and you have the dvd iso on your
local disk, but in an LVM LV, that the Install Method=Hard Drive doesn't
have the capability to read the iso.

Is there any way around this ?
{Realized that my test machine has only /boot, swap that isn't lvm}, and
I wanted to test the dvd iso install on a machine with only a CD and
another with no optical drive at all. {usually I do through boot iso /
network boot images configured to boot with grub.

DaveT.