Fedora 7 Test Update: xorg-x11-drv-i810-2.1.0-1.fc7

alwin no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Sep 3 08:01:45 UTC 2007

Having said that...

It still doesn't work well for me...

I have glx support, I can run glxinfo, glxgears, and even tried some 3G games... but...

Running 1080p video is still rather jerky. I don't mean "running 25Hz video on 60Hz screen" jerky, I mean when the screen updates between two scenes I can see half the image lagging... Fades between colors are clearly not behaving very well...

Don't really know how to figure what this could be... Any ideas?

Alwin

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=198971&topic_id=40609&forum=12#forumpost198971
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame alwin at bakkenes.nu.