Fedora 7 Test Update: selinux-policy-2.6.4-41.fc7

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Sep 11 04:03:59 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 10:16 -0700, updates at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Fedora Test Update Notification
> FEDORA-2007-2022
> 2007-09-07 10:16:26.568995
>
> Name        : selinux-policy
> Product     : Fedora 7
> Version     : 2.6.4
> Release     : 41.fc7
> Summary     : SELinux policy configuration
> Description :
> SELinux Reference Policy - modular.
> Based off of reference policy: Checked out revision 2282.

Since this update I'm not seeing the following when I run rpm (or yum).

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different
specifications for /usr/local/Brother/lpd(/.*)?
(system_u:object_r:cupsd_exec_t:s0 and system_u:object_r:bin_t:s0).

Interestingly, I also see:

[rodd at localhost ~]$ ls /usr/local/
bin  etc  games  include  lib  libexec  sbin  share  src
[rodd at localhost ~]$

R.

 It's much better on my side"