Why can't we log into GUI as root any more?

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Tue Sep 11 18:44:48 UTC 2007

Yep...I did not enter a user in the initial setup. When I first re-booted, it let me log in as root. I did the first YUM update, it updated forty gazillion packages, I rebooted and could no longer log in. I just logged in from a windows (I know...bad word) machine via putty and made a user and all is well.

No biggie...I was just curious.

Arch