Re: An especially raw rawhide? (X disconnects)

One other data point: I just had another application fail with:
  xv: xcb_xlib.c:41: xcb_xlib_lock: Assertion `!c->xlib.lock' failed.
  Abort

This *might* be a completely different problem, though - if it happens,
it does so right at startup.  The application starts correctly probably
14 times out of 15.

jon

I haven't really read this thread but, I tried boinc (boinc.berkeley.edu) 64bit client few days ago and it failed everytime with that same message.