Rawhide 4th April - some observations

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 20:00:52 UTC 2008

After today's rawhide updates I notice:

1) Immediately after booting to the KDE desktop the mouse tap works.
It continues to work fine during the KDE session without a problem.
If I logout from KDE and then log back in then the mouse tap no longer
works (it may have been this way after last night's updates also)
Rebooting and going straight into KDE then returns normal mouse function.

2) I tried plugging in a bluetooth usb adapter. The adapter is recognised
OK by the system, and I can start kdebluetooth in KDE
(service bluetooth start has been done OK at this point).
However if I ask it to search for new input device
then the bluetooth icon flashes as if it is searching but
it never finds the bluetooth mouse on which I have pushed
the reset button.